CreditDigital Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms of acceptable use between you and CreditDigital.
It shall apply to all users and visitors to our website and services.
Our website is to be used only for lawful uses.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention
of the provisions set out in our Terms and Conditions.
You further agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of
our website, and the corresponding software and hardware infrastructure.
CreditDigital shall, in accordance with the conditions set out in this document, provide you
with certain services. To be eligible for these services, you must:
- Be the director of a UK Limited Liability company;
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be a permanent resident in the United Kingdom;
- Have an annual gross income of £5,000 minimum and hold a bank account with a bank or building society with a direct debit facility; and
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, CCJ’s IVA’s debt relief orders or bankruptcies.
CreditDigital reserves the right to withdraw its services if the above conditions are not met.
Any and all material that you contribute to our website must not:
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Contain defamatory material;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Contain obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory material;
- Promote violence
Promote discrimination based on sex, age, nationality, sexual orientation or disability;
- Infringe any copyright, trademark or database right;
- Be likely to deceive;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty such as a duty of confidence;
- Be like to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another person’s privacy;
- Be used to impersonate any person; and
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
To apply for finance through CreditDigital, you must provide us with the following:
- The name and Company number of your business;
- The description of the purpose of the finance;
- The preferred term of the finance;
All personal information required for our lending partners to conduct the checks required to
approve your application; and
The required undertakings as prompted by the CreditDigital platform to certify your
understanding of the service and requirements from you upon approval.
By using the CreditDigital platform to find and apply for finance, you undertake to:
Provide accurate and up-to-date information and to promptly notify us if any of this
information should change;
Comply with all the terms and conditions set out by the lender relating to the approved
Comply with all the terms and conditions set out by the business relating to the finance of
CreditDigital reserves its right modify this Acceptable Use Policy at any time for any reason.
You should perodically check back to see if any updates have been made to this policy.